|Version||285.38 - BETA|
|Release Date||Mon Sep 26, 2011|
|Operating System||Windows XP|
|File Size||85.58 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
New in Release 285.38
- Increases performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%i. Note: Battlefield 3 requires Windows Vista or Windows 7. Check here to see if your PC is ready for Battlefield 3.
- Improves overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
- Improves performance and compatibility in id Software’s RAGE. Also check out the RAGE tweak guide on GeForce.com.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
- Fixed a performance regression found with 285.27 beta in Crysis 2 (DirectX 9).
Read more about R285 drivers on GeForce.com.
- Supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
- Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.11.06.21.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 18.104.22.168.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400 series and 500 series GPUs and OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.i - Performance measured vs. GeForce 285.27 driver on GeForce GTX 570 at 2650x1600 (DX11).