|Version||295.73 - WHQL|
|Release Date||Tue Feb 21, 2012|
|Operating System||Windows XP 64-bit
Windows Server 2003 x64
|File Size||124.35 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This is the first WHQL-certified driver from the R295 family of drivers. It is the recommended upgrade for all GeForce users, especially those playing the latest hot PC games like Diablo III, Mass Effect 3, or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. These drivers come packed with GeForce-exclusive performance and quality enhancements and are now Microsoft WHQL-certified. Read the full GeForce 295.73 driver article on GeForce.com.
R295 Highlight Summary
New features and performance since last WHQL-certified driver
- Game-changing performance boost of up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, “the fastest selling title in Steam’s history”
- Up to 2x performance Mass Effect 3 with SLI technology.
- GeForce-exclusive quality enhancements with ambient occlusion support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Diablo III, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- New PhysX software for the best experience in top PhysX titles like Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
R295 Highlight Details
- Increases performance by up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (measured with GeForce GTX 560 at 1080p Ultra settings in indoor scenes vs. 285.62).
- Boosts Mass Effect 3 SLI performance to up to 2x.
- Adds or updates SLI profiles for:
- Mass Effect 3
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- The Darkness II
- F1 2011
- Oil Rush
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Trine 2
- WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship 2011
- Afterfall: InSanity.
- Core Blaze
- Updates PhysX System Software to 9.12.0209 for improved compatibility with Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
- Updates HD Audio to version 184.108.40.206.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.