|Version||304.79 - BETA|
|Release Date||Tue Jul 03, 2012|
|Operating System||Windows XP|
|File Size||100.44 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This is the first beta driver from the R304 family of drivers for Windows XP.
New in R304 Drivers:
- Up to 18% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 15% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 60% in Total War: Shogun 2 (fixes performance issue with latest game patch)
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 8% in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with SLI
- Up to 7% in Lost Planet 2
GeForce GTX 680:
GeForce GTX 560:
- The Secret World - added
- End of Nations - added
- Nexuiz - added
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - added
- Tornado Force - added
- Tribes: Ascend - updated
- Spec Ops: The Line - added
- PlanetSide 2 - added
- F1 2011 – updated profile
- Final Fantasy XIV – updated profile
- Saints Row: The Third – updated profile
- Torchlight II - added
- Tribes: Ascend - added
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Diablo III
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for L.A. Noire
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Rayman Origins
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 Preview or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Fixes an issue where some manufacturer’s factory overclocked cards default to and run at lower clocks.
- Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0604.
- Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.