|Version||313.96 - BETA|
|Release Date||Tue Jan 29, 2013|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
|File Size||214.98 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
As part of the NVIDIA Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below). It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
This is the recommended GeForce driver for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer Open Beta. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65%.
New in GeForce 313.96 Drivers
GeForce 313.96 drivers fix an installation issue reported with GeForce 313.95 drivers with international (non-English) driver packages.
New in GeForce R313 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 690:
- Up to 65% in Crysis 3 Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III Up to 15% in Civilization V Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II Up to 12% in Dirt 3 Up to 11% in Just Cause 2 Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution Up to 8% in Far Cry 2 Up to 7% in Far Cry 3 Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City Up to 7% in Dragon Age II Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III Up to 11% in Civilization V Up to 8% in Far Cry 3 Up to 6% in Just Cause 2 Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution Up to 5% in Dirt 3 Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City Up to 5% in Far Cry 2 Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile Warframe– updated SLI profile DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031. Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199 Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs. Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs. Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP. Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.