|Version||314.07 - WHQL|
|Release Date||Mon Feb 18, 2013|
|Operating System||Windows XP|
|File Size||96.54 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for the Crysis 3. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, improves single GPU performance by up to 5%, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65% (compared to GeForce 310.90 WHQL driver).
EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680.
New in GeForce 314.07 Drivers
Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).
New in GeForce R313 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 670:
- Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 11% in Civilization V
- Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 5% in Dirt 3
- Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
- Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
- Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
- Warframe– updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.