|Version||314.14 - BETA|
|Release Date||Mon Mar 04, 2013|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
|File Size||211.21 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
Instantly apply optimal game settings with GeForce Experience.
New in GeForce 314.14 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 23% for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
- GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 23% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
- GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 22% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 9% in StarCraft II
- Up to 5% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 5% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 4% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- SLI Technology
- Updates SLI profile for Resident Evil 6
- Adds SLI profile for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (delivered via NVIDIA Update)
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.