|Version||331.93 - BETA|
|Release Date||Wed Nov 27, 2013|
|Operating System||Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit
|File Size||147.54 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This new 331.93 Beta driver provides an updated SLI profile for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
In addition, the 331.93 Beta driver is bundled with GeForce Experience v1.7.1 which includes support for two highly-anticipated new technologies. NVIDIA GameStream™ provides end users with the ability to stream PC games from their GeForce GTX-equipped PC directly to a SHIELD device. This update also includes the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay™, an innovated new game capture tool with exceptional features and performance.
New in GeForce 331.93 Beta drivers
- SLI Technology
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – updated profile
- Gaming Technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.7.1
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.