|Release Date||Tue Jan 07, 2014|
|Operating System||Windows XP|
|File Size||117.09 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This new 332.21 Certified driver introduces a variety of new SLI profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
New in GeForce 332.21 Certified drivers
- SLI Technology
- Assetto Corsa – created profile
- Eve Online – created DX11 profile
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare – created profile
- Thief – created profile
- 3D Vision
- Injustice: Gods Among Us – “Excellent”
- Path of Exile – “Good”
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.1
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.