|Release Date||Wed Feb 11, 2009|
|Operating System||Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
|File Size||147.15 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA GeForce notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU and is not listed in the exclusion list (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, or Dell XPS M1530 it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
- Beta driver for GeForce Go 7-series, GeForce 8M and GeForce 9M series notebook GPUs. Refer to the Products Supported tab for the list of supported GPUs and notebooks. Some notebooks are not supported by this release.
- Supports NVIDIA CUDA technology.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX hardware acceleration on GeForce 8M and 9M GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.09.0010).
- Experience CUDA and NVIDIA PhysX in several free applications and demos by downloading the GeForce Plus Pack.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL.
- Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, and known compatibility issues.
NVIDIA welcomes feedback on these notebook reference drivers. Click here to provide feedback.Note:
The following notebooks are not supported in this release:
- BenQ Joybook S42 (will be supported in an upcoming release)
- Dell Vostro notebooks (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks)
- Fujitsu notebooks – (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks). Note: Fujitsu Siemens (FSC) notebooks are supported in this release
- Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 3650 (will be supported in an upcoming release)
- Lenovo ThinkPad notebooks (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks)
- Sony VAIO notebooks (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks)
- Any notebook that is launched after the release date of this driver