GeForce Experience 3.0.6 Release Highlights
- Bug fixes and general improvements.
GeForce Experience 3.0 Release Highlights
New Application Design
- Improved application performance and reduced memory/CPU footprint.
- New look and feel.
- New first run experience with user account login.
- Launch and optimize games from tile or list view.
- Customize views (sort, filter, set favorites, and hide games).
- In-game overlay offers hardware-accelerated record, screenshot capture, broadcasting, and cooperative gameplay.
- Record games up to 4K, and edit and upload to YouTube with the click of a button.
- Capture screenshots up to 4K, and upload to Imgur and Google Photos with the click of a button.
- Broadcast games to Twitch and YouTube Live at 1080P 60 fps without impacting game performance.
- GameStream Co-op enables you to stream games to your friends over the Internet and play together cooperatively (experimental feature).
- Game Ready Driver release notes now include news and information on newly supported games and driver features.
- Improves GameStream robustness and local connectivity.
- Supports 4K and 4K DSR (experimental feature).
- Shows user account information.
- Allows users to enable/disable Share and GameStream services.
- Allows users to enable/disable automatic game optimization.
- Moved "My Rig" information into Settings.
- Renamed "Beta Updates" to "Allow Experimental Features".
- Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements.