Skin It To Win It Contest Guidelines
Guidelines for Submissions
Please read carefully the following rules for submissions. Any entries that do not comply with the guidelines will be excluded from the contest and will not be displayed on the ‘Skin it to Win it’ gallery.
Some important things to remember are:
- You must include on your design the NVIDIA ‘Geared for Gaming’ and place it in the locations given in figure 1.
- Use of NVIDIA product photography is also allowed but please do not use any other NVIDIA or GeForce logos or badges such as the NVIDIA corporate logo or GeForce badge.
- The work needs to be your own creation and as such you should not incorporate artwork created by 3rd parties (such as characters or screen shots from your favourite game) unless you have the express permission of the authors.
- The winning entries will be judged based on how much they express your love for PC Gaming and passion for GeForce GTX.
- How you present the design of the PC skin is entirely down to you in fact the more creative and original the better! Just make sure that your skin design could be applied to a conventional mid tower case (e.g around 210mm wide by 420mm wide x 500mm wide).
- How you present the design of the PC skin is entirely down to you and in fact the more creative and original the better! The following ways to submit your design are all acceptable:
- As a 2D (flat box) template
- As a 3D representation of what the PC would look like with the skin (not all sides need to be shown)
- As a computer generated, photographic or hand drawn image
- Any combination of the above
- We can only accept one .jpg image per submission and no video submissions are allowed.
- If you are selected as a winner then the NVIDIA creative team will work with you to create high res print ready files for production. You do not need to submit high res print files with your entry, a low res image is fine.
Figure 1. Guideline placement for Geared for Gaming Stamp