GeForce Experience Open Beta Launched
Finally open to the public, the latest version of GeForce Experience adds support for the latest games, new hardware configurations, and many other improvements.
Last month, NVIDIA released GeForce Experience as a closed beta. Over 40,000 gamers downloaded the application and we received a tremendous amount of feedback. In the past month our software team has been busy incorporating that feedback and making improvements. Today, we're pleased to announce that GeForce Experience will be available as an open beta for anyone to download and try out.
With the latest release of GeForce Experience, we've added support for the latest games, including FarCry 3, Mechwarrior Online, and Hawken. In total, 41 games are now supported.
In the closed beta, we limited CPU support to the latest generation. With this release, we are adding Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad CPU support in the majority of supported titles. We've also improved the game detection logic so supported games will work more reliably with GeForce Experience.
Many gamers requested that we add 2560 x 1440 resolution support. We did just that.
And throughout the application we've made numerous speed improvements and bug fixes.
If you haven't done so already, download GeForce Experience and give it a spin. Send us your feedback using the built-in "Send feedback" tool or share your thoughts in the comments section below or the GeForce Experience forums.
GeForce Experience 1.0.1 Release Notes
- Expanded game support, including FarCry 3, Mechwarrior Online, and Hawken. GFE now support 41 titles.
- Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad CPU support in most games. More to come.
- Dramatically improved game detection logic/
- Added optimal playable settings for 2560 x 1440 displays.
- Improved translations for Chinese, Danish, and UK English.
- Improved performance for client startup, billboard display, game scan, and communication with NVIDIA servers.
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements.