GeForce 334.67 Beta Driver Introduces New & Improved 3D Vision Profiles
The new GeForce 334.67 Beta driver is now available to download. Headline features include a dozen new and improved 3D Vision profiles, reinforcing our commitment to stereoscopic 3D gaming, as well as the latest SLI profiles for games like HearthStone and Assassin's Creed Liberation HD. And as always, numerous tweaks and changes are introduced to ensure maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
The full list of profile updates is as follows:
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD – Created profile (download through GeForce Experience)
- Gas Guzzlers – created profile
- HearthStone: Heroes of Warcraft – created profile
- Assassin’s Creed III – Rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – Rating now “Good”
- BioShock Infinite – Rating now “Excellent”
- Far Cry 3 – Rating now “Good”
- Hitman: Absolution – Rating now “Excellent”
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Rating now “Good”
- Saints Row IV – Rating now “Good”
- Sniper Elite V2 – Rating now “Excellent”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Rating now “Good”
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Rating now “Good”
- Warframe – Laser sight and shadows fixed
Please note that the aforementioned games must be run in DX10/11 mode, where applicable, in a single-screen configuration to see improvements.
Unlike the majority of 3D movies, 3D games truly immerse you in the action, dramatically enhancing your experience with layered effects that bring games to life in a way no other technology can. To enjoy 3D Vision-enhanced games you'll need a compatible NVIDIA GPU, a 3D Vision monitor (we recommend models equipped with LightBoost, fast response panels), and a pair of 3D Vision 2 glasses (with an emitter if one isn't built in to your monitor). Simply plug and play, and press the predefined hotkey in-game to activate 3D.
You can download 334.67 Beta directly from the Drivers page, or automatically through GeForce Experience, our free, essential, game and system enhancing application. For the complete set of release notes please click here.
If you experience any issues with the 334.67 Beta driver please post a full and detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you.