GeForce 334.89 WHQL Drivers Increase Performance By Up To 19%
The new GeForce 334.89 WHQL driver is now available to download. Headline features include performance optimizations of up to 19%, over a dozen new and improved 3D Vision profiles, half a dozen new SLI profiles, and support for the newly-launched GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX 750 Ti, and GeForce GTX 750. Additionally, there are numerous tweaks and changes to ensure maximum performance and system stability in all titles, as detailed in the release notes.
Today’s Microsoft-certified WHQL driver increases performance by up to 19% in over half a dozen titles. Gains were measured on the GeForce GTX TITAN, GTX 780 Ti, GTX 780, and GTX 770, but should apply to other GPUs also. (please note that results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration).
- Up to 19% in F1 2013
- Up to 18% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 16% in Hitman Absolution
- Up to 15% in Company of Heroes 2
- Up to 10% in Assassin’s Creed 3
- Up to 7% in BioShock Infinite
- Up to 6% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 5% in Total War: Rome 2
Unlike the majority of 3D movies, 3D games truly immerse you in the action, dramatically enhancing your experience with layered effects that bring games to life in a way no other technology can. To enjoy 3D Vision-enhanced games you'll need a compatible NVIDIA GPU, a 3D Vision monitor (we recommend models equipped with LightBoost, fast response panels), and a pair of 3D Vision 2 glasses (with an emitter if one isn't built in to your monitor). Simply plug and play, and press the predefined hotkey in-game to activate 3D.
- Assassin’s Creed III – Rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – Rating now “Good”
- BioShock Infinite – Rating now “Excellent”
- Far Cry 3 – Rating now “Good”
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Rated "Fair"
- Hitman: Absolution – Rating now “Excellent”
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Rated "Good"
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Rating now “Good”
- Saints Row IV – Rating now “Good”
- Shadow Warrior - Rating now "Excellent"
- Sniper Elite V2 – Rating now “Excellent”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Rating now “Good”
- The Stanley Parable - Rated "Excellent"
- The Walking Dead: Season Two - Rated "Good"
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Rating now “Good”
- Warframe – Laser sight and shadows fixed
- World Rally Championship 4 - Rated "Good"
Please note that some 3D Vision titles must be run in DX10/11 mode, in a single-screen configuration to see improvements.
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to activate SLI, the multi-GPU technology of choice for gamers. NVIDIA SLI intelligently scales graphics performance by combining multiple GeForce GTX GPUs on an SLI certified motherboard, increasing performance by up to 2x. With over 1,500 supported games, and day-of-release SLI profiles for the latest titles, SLI is the technology of choice for gamers who demand the very best.
- Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry – Created profile
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD – Created profile
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut – Created profile
- Gas Guzzlers – Created profile
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft – Created profile
- The Crew – Created profile
You can download 334.89 WHQL directly from the Drivers page, or automatically through GeForce Experience, our free, essential, game and system enhancing application. For the complete set of release notes please click here.
If you experience any issues with the 334.89 WHQL driver please post a full and detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you.