|Version||285.38 - BETA|
|Release Date||Mon Sep 26, 2011|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
|File Size||147.29 MB|
*This download includes the NVIDIA display driver and GeForce Experience application. Details for use of this NVIDIA software can be found in the NVIDIA End User License Agreement.
This is the recommended GeForce driver for the beta release of Battlefield 3.
New in Release 285.38
- Increases performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%i.
- Improves overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
- Improves performance and compatibility in id Software’s RAGE. Also check out the RAGE tweak guide on GeForce.com.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
- Fixed a performance regression in 285.27 beta running Crysis 2 (DirectX 9).
Read more about R285 drivers on GeForce.com.
- Supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
- Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.11.06.21.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 22.214.171.124.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400 series and 500 series GPUs and OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.