Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T) Display Driver
|Release Date||Mon Jan 29, 2018|
|Operating System||Linux 64-bit|
|File Size||77.48 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 1060 5GB
- Fixed a regression introduced in 390.12 that prevented displays from working normally when running multiple X screens with emulated overlays.
- Fixed a regression introduced in 390.12 that caused occasional hangs and hard lockup messages in the system log when screen transformations are in use.
- Added new application profile settings, "EGLVisibleDGPUDevices" and "EGLVisibleTegraDevices", to control which discrete and Tegra GPU devices, respectively, may be enumerated by EGL. See the "Application Profiles" appendix of the driver README for more details.
- Corrected the SONAME of the copy of the libnvidia-egl-wayland library included in the .run installer package to libnvidia-egl-wayland.so.1. The SONAME had previously been versioned incorrectly with the full version number of the library.
- Updated nvidia.ko to veto the ACPI_VIDEO_NOTIFY_PROBE event on kernels that allow the handler for this event to be overridden, to improve interaction between the NVIDIA driver and acpi_video on display hotplug events.
- Updated the SLI Mosaic layout page in the nvidia-settings control panel to support topologies with up to 32 displays.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Xinerama Info from being handled properly in SLI or Base Mosaic layouts with more than 24 displays.
- Updated the X driver's composition pipeline (used for rotation, warp and blend, transformation matrices, etc) to also support stereo.
- Added an OpenGL stereo preview feature to the screen page in nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug where GetTexSubImage() would read incorrect data into a pixel buffer object when supplied with a target of GL_TEXTURE_1D_ARRAY and a non-zero yoffset value.
- Added support for generic active stereo with in-band DisplayPort signaling. The X configuration option "InbandStereoSignaling" is deprecated in favor of this stereo mode. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more information.
- Modified the driver to avoid restoring framebuffer console modes on virtual reality head-mounted displays.
- Fixed a bug which could cause X servers that export a Video Driver ABI earlier than 0.8 to crash when running X11 applications which call XRenderAddTraps().
NVIDIA TITAN SeriesNVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook)GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
GeForce 10 SeriesGeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce 900 SeriesGeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce 920M, GeForce 910M
GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 880M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce 825M, GeForce 820M, GeForce 810M, GeForce 800M
GeForce 700 SeriesGeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705
GeForce 700M Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GT 755M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 720M, GeForce GT 710M, GeForce 720M, GeForce 710M, GeForce 705M
GeForce 600 SeriesGeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605
GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 675M, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 670M, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE, GeForce GT 635M, GeForce GT 630M, GeForce GT 625M, GeForce GT 620M, GeForce 610M
GeForce 500 SeriesGeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510
GeForce 500M Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 580M, GeForce GTX 570M, GeForce GTX 560M, GeForce GT 555M, GeForce GT 550M, GeForce GT 540M, GeForce GT 525M, GeForce GT 520M, GeForce GT 520MX
GeForce 400 SeriesGeForce GTX 480, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 460 SE v2, GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 420
GeForce 400M Series (Notebooks)GeForce GTX 485M, GeForce GTX 480M, GeForce GTX 470M, GeForce GTX 460M, GeForce GT 445M, GeForce GT 435M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 420M, GeForce GT 415M, GeForce 410M
Quadro SeriesQuadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K5000 for Mac, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000 for Mac, Quadro 2000, Quadro 2000D, Quadro 600
Quadro Series (Notebooks)Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M, Quadro 5010M, Quadro 5000M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 2000M, Quadro 1000M
Quadro Blade/Embedded SeriesQuadro P5000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro P3000, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS SeriesNVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
Quadro NVS Series (Notebooks)NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Quadro Plex SeriesQuadro Plex 7000
Quadro Sync SeriesQuadro Sync II, Quadro Sync, Quadro G-Sync II
Quadro SDIQuadro SDI
NVS SeriesNVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
NVS Series (Notebooks)NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Vulkan with flipping enabled on Quadro cards can lead to graphic corruption.
If you think you have run into it you can do either of the following as a workaround:
- Disable flipping in nvidia-settings (uncheck "Allow Flipping" in the "OpenGL Settings" panel)
- Disable UBB (run 'nvidia-xconfig --no-ubb')
- Use a composited desktop
Note that many Linux distributions provide their own packages of the NVIDIA Linux Graphics Driver in the distribution's native package management format. This may interact better with the rest of your distribution's framework, and you may want to use this rather than NVIDIA's official package.
Also note that SuSE users should read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
Installation instructions: Once you have downloaded the driver, change to the directory containing the driver package and install the driver by running, as root, sh ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-390.25.run
One of the last installation steps will offer to update your X configuration file. Either accept that offer, edit your X configuration file manually so that the NVIDIA X driver will be used, or run nvidia-xconfig
Note that the list of supported GPU products is provided to indicate which GPUs are supported by a particular driver version. Some designs incorporating supported GPUs may not be compatible with the NVIDIA Linux driver: in particular, notebook and all-in-one desktop designs with switchable (hybrid) or Optimus graphics will not work if means to disable the integrated graphics in hardware are not available. Hardware designs will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please consult with a system's manufacturer to determine whether that particular system is compatible.
See the README for more detailed instructions.
For further information please visit our forum, https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/board/98/linux/.
Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T) Display Driver
Thank you! Your driver download should be completed soon.