|Version||310.90 - WHQL|
|Release Date||Sat Jan 05, 2013|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
|File Size||169.42 MB|
*This download includes the NVIDIA display driver and GeForce Experience application. Details for use of this NVIDIA software can be found in the NVIDIA End User License Agreement.
This GeForce driver is recommended for the best experience in the blockbuster holiday games. GeForce R310 drivers add optimizations for Far Cry 3, providing up to 38% faster performance.
These drivers also include optimizations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III, providing up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed III, as well as smooth, shimmer-free graphics with TXAA antialiasing in both games.
New in GeForce 310.90:
- Adds a security update for the NVIDIA Display Driver service (nvvsvc.exe).
- Improves performance for GeForce GTX 690:
- Up to 19% faster performance in Autodesk 3ds Max when interacting with large models compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Up to 60% faster performance in ray tracing applications such as NVIDIA iray and Chaos V-Ray (subject to the scene fitting into graphics memory) compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Up to 76% faster performance in the 3D extruded ray tracing capability in Adobe After Effects compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Updates SLI profiles for Far Cry 3 and NBA2k13.
- Adds new 3D Vision profiles for the following games:
- Aliens: Colonial Marines – rated Fair
- GT Legends – rated 3D Vision Ready
- LEGO: Lord of the Rings – rated Good
- Miasmata – rated Good
- Pirate101 – rated 3D Vision Ready
- Viking: Battle for Asgard – rated Excellent
- Warframe – rated Good
- Wizard101 – rated 3D Vision Ready
New in GeForce R310 Drivers:
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- Up to 38% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 18% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 5% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
GeForce GTX 680:
GeForce GTX 660:
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Far Cry 3 – updated SLI profile
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – updated SLI profile
- Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 – added SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
- Hawken – added SLI profile
- Hitman: Absolution – added SLI profile
- Natural Selection 2 – added SLI profile
- Primal Carnage – added SLI profile
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- 007 Legends - rated Fair
- Assassin's Creed III - rated Not Recommended
- Bloody Good Time - rated Good
- Bullet Run - rated Fair
- Bunch of Heroes - rated Good
- CABAL2 - rated Good
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - rated Good
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - rated 3D Vision Ready
- Dark Souls - rated Fair
- Dishonored - rated Fair
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - rated Excellent
- FIFA 13 - rated Good
- Hawken - rated 3D Vision Ready
- Hitman: Absolution - rated Fair
- I Am Alive - rated Fair
- Lucius - rated Fair
- Mabinogi Heroes - rated Fair
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter - rated Fair
- Metro: Last Light - rated Good
- MLB 2K12 - rated Fair
- NBA 2K12 - rated Good
- NBA 2K13 - rated Good
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted - rated Fair
- Of Orcs and Men - rated Fair
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - rated Fair
- Planetside 2 - rated Not Recommended
- Prepar3D - rated Good
- Sniper Elite V2 - rated Poor
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - rated Poor
- The Amazing Spider-Man - rated Not Recommended
- Tiny Troopers - rated Fair
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - rated Good
- Total War Battles: SHOGUN - rated Good
- Unmechanical - rated Good
- War of the Roses rated Fair
- World Rally Championship 3 rated Good
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair
- Other Profile Updates
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- NVIDIA SSAA
- Added negative LOD adjustments for NVIDIA’s full-screen sparse grid supersampling mode to improve image sharpness.
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031. This version fixes a bug that caused some applications including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033 not to launch.
- Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.