|Version||313.96 - BETA|
|Release Date||Tue Jan 29, 2013|
|Operating System||Windows XP|
|File Size||96.56 MB|
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will begin downloading immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button.
This is the recommended GeForce driver for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer Open Beta. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65%.
EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680. See the full Crysis 3 system requirements on GeForce.com.
New in GeForce 313.96 Drivers
GeForce 313.96 drivers fix an installation issue reported with GeForce 313.95 drivers with international (non-English) driver packages.
New in GeForce R313 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 11% in Civilization V
- Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 5% in Dirt 3
- Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
- Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
- Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
- Warframe– updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
- GeForce GTX 670: