Our new GeForce RTX graphics cards have started to arrive on shop shelves, giving buyers unprecedented performance, and advanced features that enable the rendering of transformative ray-traced effects, and the AI-powered DLSS.
In fact, our new GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti graphics cards are so fast, you can reach 60 FPS at 4K, with max settings, in most of today’s games, giving you a super smooth, super detailed, super hi-res experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
But don’t just take our word for it, see what the press are saying about performance and the GPUs in general in our review roundup:
- “Nvidia's exceptionally powerful GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition is a home run for gaming at 4K or high refresh rates.” - PCMag
- “As I mentioned earlier, if you want blazing fast 4K GAMING, this GPU is the best game in town.” - IGN
- "NVIDIA's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is the best graphics card ever made, period." - TweakTown
- “The RTX 2080 Ti is the fastest video card in the world by a large margin.” - Babeltech Reviews
- “With the Turing architecture’s baseline improvements, the RTX 2080 Ti is the fastest GPU ever created for current games.”- Hardware Canucks
- “3DMark shows some impressive scaling of almost 50% between the Pascal-based GTX 10 series and the Turing RTX GPUs. The RTX 2080 also sees a performance lead of around 15% over the previous highest-end NVIDIA offering, the GTX 1080 Ti.” - PC Perspective
- “Even more significant for the growing group of enthusiasts with 4K monitors, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti gives you playable performance at 3840x2160 without sacrificing detail settings. Yes, we turned off taxing anti-aliasing modes to test at 4K. However, our benchmarks reflect high-res, high-quality PC gaming above 60 FPS in every single title. This is a moment we’ve anticipated for years.” - Tom’s Hardware
But just adding more performance wasn’t enough, so we packed GeForce RTX GPUs with groundbreaking new technologies like DLSS and Ray Tracing, which are coming to Battlefield V, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Metro Exodusand dozens of other games. And there’s even tech for improved performance and fidelity in Virtual Reality.
With all this new technology, press see the advantage for thinking long term in your next graphics card purchase.
- " All in all, this GPU is future-proof, exceedingly powerful, and the current holy grail for PC gaming." - IGN
- “Performance is clearly a strong point for the GeForce RTX series and we’ve only just gotten a taste for what the cards can do when DLSS or Ray Tracing are introduced into the mix." - HotHardware
- “...this time Nvidia has unveiled something that truly has the potential to change the way we view the performance from a GPU.” - Bjorn3d
- “Ray tracing is a game changer in every way and a leap forward over rasterization.” - Babeltech Reviews
- “But for me, I’m most excited for DLSS. After seeing it for myself the benefit it delivered on The Infiltrator Demo with the RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti gets me giddy. Knowing that this feature is much easier to inject into the title and seeing the list of support grow quickly this will be the feature that can really widen the gap between the 10 series and the 20 series.” - WCCFTech
Make sure you stay tuned to GeForce.com for news about these, as well as the addition of Ray Tracing, DLSS and other technologies to new and upcoming games.