For centuries, the planet Hyllis has been locked in conflict with a race of relentless alien invaders.
Wary of her government's promises to repel the aliens for good, a rebellious action reporter named Jade sets out to capture the truth behind the prolonged war. Armed with her camera, dai-jo staff, and fierce determination, Jade soon finds herself inside the jaws of a dark conspiracy, and face to face with an evil she cannot possibly fathom. In a world where deception is the deadliest weapon of all, will Jade's discoveries be enough to free her people?
* Native DirectX 9 engine
* Realistic ocean water simulation (the same algorithm used for movies)
* Wonderful water reflection and distortion
* Real-time shadows for all characters
* Innovative dynamic lighting system that enhance the level of realism
* Unbelievable depth of field effect
* Halo and Flare occlusions create outstanding light source effects
* Several fogging effects increase the pathos of the plot
* UbisoftTons of post rendering effects give to the game a strong cinematographic style
* Great performance scalability: high frame-rate on GeForce FX 5900 as on GeForce 2