Progress Isn’t Perfect
A first-person interactive story inspired by real-world anxieties, The Assembly is a long-form game designed for VR. Explore a morally ambiguous organisation as two individuals and face tough decisions from contrasting perspectives, that culminate in one of multiple thrilling conclusions.
- Perfect Intro To VR: Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible movement controls.
- Where Will You Draw The Line: Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Two Perspectives: Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Multiple Conclusions: Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Flatscreen Compatible: Play the game in non-VR.