Tom Clancy's The Division™ Redemption Instructions
To redeem your promotional code for Tom Clancy's The Division™ please follow the steps below:
- Enter your coupon code and date of birth on https://redeem.geforce.com/en-us.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click 'Sign In With Uplay'.
- NVIDIA will begin to 'link' your account. This can take up to 30 seconds.
- When complete, the popup will be automatically closed (if not, you can close it manually when it says 'Link Successful!'). The 'Connect Your Accounts' page will automatically refresh and show your current Uplay username and avatar (if not, you can refresh the page and it will appear).
- Continue with the redemption until complete. After redemption, the game will automatically appear in Uplay within five minutes.
In rare cases we may email you a Uplay code instead of redeeming to the account. If this happens, follow the below.
- Open the Uplay client. In the top left, click the 'hamburger menu', then 'Activate Product'.
- In the received email, copy the game code and paste it into the Activation Code section.
- The game will be added to your library.
Please note: We do not issue additional copies of a game (or gifts) when the game already exists within your library. Attempts to redeem multiple copies will fail.
Terms and Conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This offer is available for GeForce® GTX™ 970 or 980 graphics cards, or 970M-powered (or above) notebooks only. The promotion is available for a limited time or while supplies last. The offer is available from selected retailers only. Please check the product description of the graphics card or notebook you are purchasing to confirm that the games are included. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
© 2016 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, NVIDIA GameWorks, SHIELD, and GeForce Experience are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved. © 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy's, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.