The Crew PC Beta Key Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
In connection with its The Crew™ PC Beta Key Giveaway (the "promotion"), NVIDIA Corporation ("NVIDIA") is conducting a giveaway, subject to the Official Rules set forth below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, FRANCE, SPAIN, THE NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, DENMARK, RUSSIA, POLAND, CZECH REPUBLIC, TURKEY, AUSTRALIA, MAINLAND CHINA (EXCLUDING MACAU), HONG KONG, TAIWAN, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, INDIA (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU), BRAZIL, MEXICO, SINGAPORE OR ARGENTINA.
1. YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, FRANCE, SPAIN, THE NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, DENMARK, RUSSIA, POLAND, CZECH REPUBLIC, TURKEY, AUSTRALIA, MAINLAND CHINA (EXCLUDING MACAU), HONG KONG, TAIWAN, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, INDIA (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU), BRAZIL, MEXICO, SINGAPORE OR ARGENTINA and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate. Prize may not be redeemable in all regions.
2. The prize of this promotion consists of the following: Up to twenty thousand (20,000) instant winners will each win (a) one (1) The Crew Beta Key value of US $0.01. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries and the order in which they are received. The promotion will end on August 29th, 2014 or when all beta keys have been awarded. The winner of each prize may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. NVIDIA reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize may not be assigned or transferred.
3. To enter this promotion, you must (a) enter through the promotion website; (b) enter via postal mail by printing out the current date, your name and full address and mailing it to Attn: Jeff Wycoff, The Crew Beta Key Giveaway, 2701 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95050. Each entrant will be allowed one (1) direct entry. All entries, whether online or by mail, must be received no later than 11:59 PM August 28th, 2014, Pacific Daylight Time.
5. NVIDIA makes no warranty or representation as to any of the prizes and is not liable if you experience technical difficulties, due to reasons not attributable to NVIDIA, including but not limited to manufacture defects, model incompatibility, and restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
6. NVIDIA reserves the right to terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond NVIDIA's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by NVIDIA in its sole discretion. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. NVIDIA shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. If this sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in NVIDIA's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, NVIDIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NVIDIA reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Federal, state and local taxes relating to all prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
8. The sponsor of this promotion is NVIDIA Corporation.
9. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Entrants submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Santa Clara, CA.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to GeForce and not to Facebook.
NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies.