GeForce 340.52 WHQL Driver Enables GameStream On The New SHIELD Tablet
The new GeForce 340.52 WHQL drivers are now available to download from GeForce.com, and automatically through GeForce Experience. With this release GeForce GTX gamers can take advantage of GameStream technology to stream their favorite PC games to the new SHIELD tablet, which is available today from e-tailers and retailers. In addition, this Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience in Metro: Redux and the Chinese release of Final Fantasy XIV.
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to activate SLI, the multi-GPU technology of choice for gamers. With intelligent scaling and industry-leading multi-GPU anti-stutter technology, NVIDIA SLI is the smoothest, most effective way of increasing frame rates by up to 2x.
GeForce 340.52 WHQL introduces the following profiles and profile changes for leading games like Battlefield: Hardline, Dark Souls II, and WildStar:
- 3DMark SkyDiver Subtest – added profile
- Battlefield: Hardline – added profile
- Dark Souls II – updated SLI profile, added NVCPL HBAO+ profile
- Divinity: Original Sin – added profile (download via GeForce Experience)
- Elder Scrolls Online – added profile
- GRID Autosport – added profile (download via GeForce Experience)
- LuDaShi Benchmark - added profile
- WildStar – updated profile to support 32-bit .exe
3D Vision Profiles
GeForce 340.52 WHQL introduces a few new 3D Vision profiles for stereoscopic 3D gamers, too:
- Banished – rated “Good”
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – rated "Excellent"
- Krater – rated “Good”
GeForce 340.52 WHQL Drivers: Download Now
You can download 340.52 WHQL directly from the Drivers page, or automatically through GeForce Experience, our free, essential, game and system-enhancing application. For the complete set of 340.52 WHQL release notes please click here.
If you experience any technical issues with the 340.52 WHQL driver please post a detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you.