Team Fortress 2 Patched
By Jimmy Thang
Valve has released a new update for Team Fortress 2. The patch fixes a number of issues, including an exploit related to The Amputator weapon. Patch notes include:
- Fixed an exploit related to The Amputator.
- Duel result notifications now show the winner's Steam avatar.
- Fixed the alpha channel for CP_Yukon's donation stamp.
- Fixed a client crash caused by overflowing the audio buffer.
- The Earbuds and the Gentle Manne's Service Medal are now gift-wrappable.
- Stock TF2 weapons with custom names or descriptions are now gift-wrappable.
- Updated DeGroot Keep to fix a problem with missing models.
- Fixed a server takeover exploit related to point_servercommand entities.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed servers to circumvent the restrictions on commands they're allowed to force clients to issue.
- Festive Winter Keys have been changed to regular MannCo Crate keys.
The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.